Here’s a recipe for a
Wild Irish Wedding!
1. Contact me to arrange an initial, obligation free, meeting – we can either do this over a coffee face to face or through Facetime, Zoom or Whattsapp at a time that suits you both.
2. Then if you feel that I am the right celebrant for you, I’ll send you a booking form to complete and details of the initial deposit required to secure your special date. That date is then yours and yours only !
3. Then we will get down to the nitty gritty and I get all the details … what style of ceremony are you dreaming of, how you two met, how your love story progressed and how you finally arrived at the proposal (I get too excited! ). We also chat about the who’s who in your wedding party and what music / poems / readings etc. you’d like to use. I’ll have ideas too if you need help !
4. Then I’ll start to craft your bespoke ceremony ‘script’. I’ll send you as many draft copies as it takes until you’re 100% happy with the final masterpiece.
5. If a rehearsal is required (location dependent) we can hold this a few days before the actual wedding so that you and your wedding party feel comfortable and know what to expect on the day.
6. When that special day arrives I will be there at least 2 hours early, to calm your nerves before the ceremony begins and then proceed to deliver the one and only, unique to you, ceremony of your dreams in the location of your dreams!